Final Manuscript Submission
Corresponding AUTHORS are advised to go through the following information regarding their FINAL MANUSCRIPT submission:
• Please address all the reviewer comments before you submit your final manuscript.
• It has been noticed that some of the papers have biographies in them. In the final manuscript DO NOT include biographies.
• Footnote in the first page first column should include affiliations and contact email ID of all authors in the paper.
• Papers should be formatted according to template which can be downloaded from here. The submitted manuscript may not exceed 6 pages in length. Papers not conforming to this will not be considered for acceptance.
• Name your file as follows: Paper_Number_ Family Name_First Two Words of the Paper’s Title (e.g. 456_Kumar_Smart_Protection.doc). Use only the English alphabet A-Z and numbers 0-9
• All papers must be converted into an IEEE Xplore compatible PDF format through IEEE PDF eXpress (http://www.pdf-express.org). The conference ID is POWERCON2012x
• Authors must sign and submit the IEEE Copyright form upon submission of the final version of their accepted paper. The copyright form is available at
• Proceed to the online paper submission site and Submit (1) Doc version of the paper (e.g. 456_Kumar_Smart_Protection.doc) (2) IEEE PDF eXpress compliant pdf version of the paper (e.g. 456_Kumar_Smart_Protection.pdf), and (3) Signed and scanned copyright form pdf version (456_Copyright.pdf)
• You will receive final acceptance email within 3-5 days after you submit your final manuscript (after a second review if any corrections were suggested in the review of your first submission). You will have enough time to avail of the Early registeration option, if you are awaiting the final acceptance before registering for conference attendance.
PLEASE NOTE THAT LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE (INVITATION LETTER) FOR TRAVEL, VISA AND OTHER INTERNAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE APPLICANTS WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE BY OUR PROFESSIONAL CONFERENCE ORGANIZER, EVENTSMART AFTER THE AUTHOR PAYS FOR REGISTRATION. REGISTRATION INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE FROM THE REGISTRATION SUB-LINK OF THE CONFERENCE WEBSITE. For all other purposes the final acceptance email will be the only communication from the Technical Committee for any internal permission or processing requirements of all the authors.
ONLINE SUBMISSION (This site will open from 18 July night till
10 August 2012 Extended to 14 August 2012 for submission)